Charis--Might I say you look absolutely gorgeous these days. Looks like you are always having fun--take full advantage of kidless time; there is nothing better, but it sure does make vacationing hard.
It that the trip with the Day's? Sadly we were invited and wanted to go but kevin couldn't get enough time off from his internship. It would've been so much fun to hang out with you!!
You guys are doing a ton of traveling this summer. How fun! We miss not having you guys here. It is so fun to blog though and see what everyone else is up to around the country. We will plan to see you guys next May for sure unless you get back to Seattle sooner.:) Miss ya!
Fun, fun, fun! We hope you enjoyed your vacation... I'm jealous. We miss seeing you guys, but we know you're probably loving it in Georgia. Keep posting the pics, they are fun to look at! Tim, Erin and the kids
Heh...whose kid is that? Oh wait, she's mine!! How are you guys!! I am finally logging onto your blog. It is fantastic!! Looks like you are really enjoying Georgia.Hope all is well and you can still take Rylee any time.Don't be strangers.
7 comments:
What a beautiful lake- Charis! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Where is this? Georigia?
Charis--Might I say you look absolutely gorgeous these days. Looks like you are always having fun--take full advantage of kidless time; there is nothing better, but it sure does make vacationing hard.
It that the trip with the Day's? Sadly we were invited and wanted to go but kevin couldn't get enough time off from his internship. It would've been so much fun to hang out with you!!
You guys are doing a ton of traveling this summer. How fun! We miss not having you guys here. It is so fun to blog though and see what everyone else is up to around the country. We will plan to see you guys next May for sure unless you get back to Seattle sooner.:) Miss ya!
Charis,
Can I just say you are stunning! I am glad you guys had a great trip.
Take care!
Fun, fun, fun! We hope you enjoyed your vacation... I'm jealous. We miss seeing you guys, but we know you're probably loving it in Georgia. Keep posting the pics, they are fun to look at!
Tim, Erin and the kids
Heh...whose kid is that? Oh wait, she's mine!! How are you guys!! I am finally logging onto your blog. It is fantastic!! Looks like you are really enjoying Georgia.Hope all is well and you can still take Rylee any time.Don't be strangers.
The Burtons
longdayshortyears.blogspot.com
Post a Comment