12.12.2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

10 comments:

Lisa Henderson said...

Cute card. We will have to plan a trip to CA at the same time so we can visit some time!

The Baker said...

I absolutely love your christmas card, what a great idea to do it digital scrapbooking. YOu are so smart, I might have to copy you for next year....probably cheaper too! We hope you have a great holiday!

Lindsay said...

Hey Charis--what is your mailing address--this is Lindsay Orme?

manders said...

Way cute picture we miss you guys

jrushing said...

Cute card! We also got a cute card in the mail from y'all!! We hope our adventures bring us to the south soon!

brooke romney said...

Love the card, and the cute couple! Glad you found some jeans. You can't beat Target!

Mary Mitchell said...

Merry Christmas! Charis you are so talented with photshop - I'm so jealous! Thanks for playing around with our pictures =)!

Anonymous said...

You are too stinkin creative girl! That is a great picture of you two also!
Have a great holiday!

teage-and-erin said...

You are so creative Charis! I have to take some lessons from you! :) I hope that you are all doing well!!!

Margaret said...

Oh fun! I didn't know you had a blog either. Kirk and I enjoyed your Christmas card. Thanks for remembering us. Happy New Years!