A Righteous Mormon Youth
Girls Camp was a blast. The Girls were AWESOME, the weather was perfect and I had a great time. It was wonderful being around so many quality girls for the week.
Andy (aka Mr. Charis :-) was asked to come up for a day, as they needed men at the camp at all times. It was great to have him there with me.
Girls Camp was a blast. The Girls were AWESOME, the weather was perfect and I had a great time. It was wonderful being around so many quality girls for the week.
Andy (aka Mr. Charis :-) was asked to come up for a day, as they needed men at the camp at all times. It was great to have him there with me.
8 comments:
aww...I already miss them!
Looks like you had a blast! YW Camp is always SO much fun! :-)
You know Charlotte? I guess it is a small world. I'm headed to girls camp in a couple of weeks... hopefully it won't be too hot. That waterfall looks awesome!
So much fun! I think it would be such a fun calling to get to go up to camp! Glad Andy got to come up for a day too!
Thanks so much for going! I'm glad you had fun with YW camp! Ready for next year???
Awww I miss girls camp, I hope one day I'll be a girls camp leader! love the pictures and glad you had so much fun!
You could pass for one of the young women - you are so cute!
How fun. Look at you go, being all counsler like. ;-)Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment