9.07.2008

NYC


We spent Labor Day weekend in NYC. We had a wonderful time seeing the city, but more importantly we got to visit with some FABULOUS friends.  We are so thankful for good friendships, just sad we all live so far apart.   
In the meantime we'll just be happy that they live in such a cool city!!! 





9 comments:

Evelyn said...

Cute shots, Charis!! Miss you guys :)

Monique said...

Those pages look so good! I'm glad you've had such a good time traveling. I wish we did more of it! Maybe when the kiddies are older. Hope your Fall is just as fun!

Steve, Meghan, Elena, Sebastian, Ariana said...

The pictures are amazing! Looks like you guys had a great time!!

spaceyhawks said...

I am so jealous you went to New York. One day I will get to go. Looks like you had such a great time. I'm excited you got to go. It's fun following your travels ;-)

Jared and Katy said...

SO FUN=SO JEALOUS!...but seriously i'm glad you had a fun, safe labor day!

Anonymous said...

Where did you guys ended up? It is hard to tell from your posts. You have been all over the country (they are great posts though). I see that you guys were in NY. We are in Connecticut, and only 1.5 hour away. If we knew you were here, we would have totally gone down to the city to meet up with you guys. Anyways, hope everything is going well for you. Keep in touch.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Hope it's a great one! You are a great guy! Sooo glad Charis found you! Kinda neat that your NY trip post is up for sept. 11th. Love & miss y'all !!!

Kirsty said...

I heart NY! Great photos!!

Seth & Courtney said...

How fun. You guys got some great pictures! I was just in New York with my parents and sibblings and my biggest regret is that we didn't take more pictures. Such a fun city!