11.19.2009

Us....

I haven't posted in forever.
Life hasn't been that boring lately, I just haven't really felt like taking pictures and well truthfully people enjoy pictures way more than LONG stories and our pictures are better than our stories. Not to mention my grammar is not the best.
(I am sure I missed our a comma or a period somewhere in here already)
You can't make too many gramatical errors in pictures.
But for your viewing pleasure and to let you know we are still here....
A goofy picture of us...
Courtesy of Kim R.

6 comments:

Mary Sunshine said...

That may be a goofy picture for you two but it actually looks really sweet!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

You two are so CUTE! I would go with "In Love" picture rather than goofy! Love it!!!

Jared and Katy said...

Cute picture! Thanks for posting again....I like your blog!

Charlotta-love said...

I've missed your posts. Good to see you on my feed again. We really, REALLY need to do dinner or something.

Tara said...

awww such a cute picture!

Janine Doller said...

I'm pretty sure we can live with your grammatical errors (if there ever are any)... Not so sure we can go so long without updates... ;-)

Keep up coming again...