1.02.2011

Loving Lincoln

This is Mr. Lincoln
And he is a MIRACLE
We've waited too many months to meet him and we finally had the pleasure.

Andy loved him.
I secretly think he had a mancrush on Andy though
He was loving Andy and could not stop smiling at him.



6 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww.... I'd love to hear more about your visit! He is getting so big! I love his smile!

Let's chat this week!
love ya!

Kirsten Karen Jones said...

He is tooo cute x
Its so good to see him smiling :)
Lots of love
xxx

Brooke Romney said...

Is that Lincoln Hartley? Just curious because our friends have a Lincoln about that age too! Were you visiting Washington?

Anonymous said...

Lincoln is extremely cute! I see what you meant about him loving Andy. :D I'm glad that he can be so happy since he had such a tough time coming into the world.

Anonymous said...

Lincoln is adorable! I see what you meant about him loving Andy. :D It's amazing that he can be so happy even though he had such a difficult time coming into this world.

Jessica said...

little lincoln is a cutie!