I can't believe it's been a year already!Happy Birthday! And may the coming years be more and more joyful. :)Ok, I know it's wishful thinking with the terrible two's a year away...
It's already been a year....wow! You and the twins look awesome and Bart and I wish them the happiest birthday ever!
Happy Birthday Sweet Babies! :)
My beautiful twins :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there to kiss your little faces ;) x x x
We sure do love these little ones!! I cant believe i didnt even know you when they were inside of you!!
1 year already! WOW! Happy Birthday little ones!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't believe it's been a year already!
Happy Birthday! And may the coming years be more and more joyful. :)
Ok, I know it's wishful thinking with the terrible two's a year away...
It's already been a year....wow! You and the twins look awesome and Bart and I wish them the happiest birthday ever!
Happy Birthday Sweet Babies! :)
My beautiful twins :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I could be there to kiss your little faces ;) x x x
We sure do love these little ones!! I cant believe i didnt even know you when they were inside of you!!
1 year already! WOW! Happy Birthday little ones!
Post a Comment