6.21.2011

A stander and a crawler

M is finally pulling herself up on everything.
She has the skill to walk soon - but not the confidence.
She has a look of fear on her face as soon as she looses balance, even slightly. 

 A is finally showing signs of crawling in the near future.
He is totally mobile - on his bum.
He literally sits on his bum and scoots wherever he needs to go.
He too is pulling himself up - but I am more impressed with his potential crawling.

5 comments:

Janine Doller said...

They are both absolutely GORGEOUS! We really could do with more pictures. :) I'm sure you feel the same about our family too...

Hope you guys are well... We should arrange a group skype chat some time...

Mary Mitchell said...

Why do I love your babies? Because they are a little Charis and a little Andy :)

The Tenorio Boys... And me! said...

They are so grown up! I can't wait to see them again!

Kirsten Karen Jones said...

These kids are sooooo cute :) X x X x

Charity said...

Me love these BABIES!!