Dylan is a pretty perfect baby, honestly.
On the average day he does not cry once.
Lately he cries more because he is pulling up on everything and every now and again he falls and hurts himself. Then he really cries with real tears.
But with just a few minutes of TLC he is back to his happy self.
Now onto the flawsDylan cannot put himself to sleep. I blame myself and the twins. Myself cause really, if that's all he demands then I am happy to give it to him and I have just not been very strict on training him.
The twins. They are so loud all day every day, the poor boy just cannot fall asleep or stay asleep in a quiet house. So, I help the boy out and for now he is nursed to sleep most days/nights.
And now for his worst flaw!
He wakes at 6am every morning and it about kills us.
This picture was taken one morning NOT evening.
Notice it is still dark outside.
Public shout out to Andy, who gets up with him 99% of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment