Hah! We remember those from TEXAS! We sure don't miss those at all.....GOOD LUCK! Dustin and Jen Gray
I would have screamed!! Bugs creep me out!!
Charis, is that the bug your squished to death in your dreams?
I think I will pass on having one of those as a roommate!! I would have probably squished it as soon as I saw it!!
I grew up around scorpions in Arizona, and personally I think they are pretty cool. Well not cool enough to be residing with me, but still interesting!
Yikes! I have an INTENSE fear of scorpions! Yuck! Glad he's in your vacuum.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hah! We remember those from TEXAS! We sure don't miss those at all.....GOOD LUCK!
Dustin and Jen Gray
I would have screamed!! Bugs creep me out!!
Charis, is that the bug your squished to death in your dreams?
I think I will pass on having one of those as a roommate!! I would have probably squished it as soon as I saw it!!
I grew up around scorpions in Arizona, and personally I think they are pretty cool. Well not cool enough to be residing with me, but still interesting!
Yikes! I have an INTENSE fear of scorpions! Yuck! Glad he's in your vacuum.
Post a Comment