It's a whole new world in Georgia when Football Season is here. We went to our 1st Football Game (which also happened to be the 1st game of the season) last night. It was a whole new experience. EVERYONE is dressed from head to toe in RED, BLACK OR WHITE. I felt completely under dressed. The women are dressed up like something else - dresses, high heels, red, black or white purses and jewelery to match. It was so interesting to see and made for some great people watching.
It is definitely fun to see everyone have so much team spirit and they just love the dawgs it is just very different from anything we are used to :-) We had a great time though and the weather was just perfect!!
ANDY & ME AT THE GAME
BEFORE THE GAME
Downtown Athens is just FILLED with people going tot he game or just enjoying the game days festivities.
It is definitely fun to see everyone have so much team spirit and they just love the dawgs it is just very different from anything we are used to :-) We had a great time though and the weather was just perfect!!
ANDY & ME AT THE GAME
BEFORE THE GAMEDowntown Athens is just FILLED with people going tot he game or just enjoying the game days festivities.



THE GAME





6 comments:
You know the Bailey's are always down for some football!:)
Wow- what an affair. Love the pictures. I'm jealous that you guys are in the midst of a college town- it's so fun and filled with spirit. Love your blog! I'm soooo excited for you guys to be out next weekend!
That looks like so much fun. Remember when we used to go to the BYU games?
Hi Charis
I loved being in a college town too! I miss being around the school spirit and the football games. I'm not a huge sports fan, but college football can be fun if you're rooting for your favorite team. (GO AGGIES!)
I have a quick question for you. How/where do you get your cool back grounds and digital paper for your blogs? Do you have to download them from a paid website? Or can you get it for free somewhere? I've always loved what you've done with your blog and want to learn more about digital scrapbooking as well. You seem to be a pro at it. Let me know.
It's good to see that you two are having so much fun in Georgia!
dayna brown
I'm glad you guys had fun at your first Georgia game! That's a nice big welcome to Athens! Great pictures of the game - looks like your seats were amazing! Very jealous.
Sarah Mitchell
I love college ball! I actually prefer it over professional, because you don't have all the politics and overpaid, and over-puffed egos! I am glad that you are taking advantage of all thats around you.
Post a Comment