10.01.2007

A Little Happier

I am a little obsessive when it comes to things being in order and looking the same (or like it goes together) I also have binders for EVERYTHING. These binders have been on our bookshelf for some time and I have hated the way the look because they aren't all a perfect (matching) white. I decided to try adding my own colorful spine with scrapbook paper - and I just LOVE the way they turned out. Now it does not bother me every time I see them.

You can see the different stages

3 comments:

Mary Mitchell said...

What a great idea! Really adds some spice to the bookshelf. Keep sharing all your crafty projects - I just might copy all of your ideas.

Wendy said...

I know exactly what you mean by liking things to look like they go together. I'm the most OCD when it comes to my kids toys!!

The Brown's said...

Charis

You look so organized! Way to go! This is actually a really good idea to organize lessons, filing and such. I just might use this to organize my stuff better. Ask me about organizing my scrapbooking stuff and it's all taken care of. But filing and taxes and recipes aren't my favorite thing to do! :) Way to inspire us!

dayna

p.s. I really like being able to stay in touch with you lately. I've tried to download the digital scrapbooking papers, but now I can't figure out how to work with it! I'm learning though! ;)