ALL ABOUT ANDY......
What's his name? Andrew Crafton
How long have you been married? 3 Years on 03/19
How long did you date? We got engaged on our 1 year anniversary
How old is he? 6 months older than me - 30
Who eats more? He does
Who said, "I love you," first? He did :-)
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? Andy - well he can definitely keep a tune better than I can.
Who is smarter? Definitely Andy - although he does remind me that he was in college for 10 years so he should be a little more book smart :-)
Who's temper is worse? His.
Who does the laundry? Me, but he is more than happy to do it if he needs something specific and I'm not planning in doing laundry that day.
Who does the dishes? Me, unless I make a real meal (not often) then he cleans up.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Andy - but sometimes I switch sides.
Who pays the bills? He pays the mortgage and credit cards, I pay the rest.....
Who mows the lawn? Taylor-Made Lawncare - Thank you, Taylor Jenkins... :-)
Who cooks dinner? Me - but I don't cook too often. We eat out a lot!!
Who drives when you are together? He does
Who is more stubborn? I think he is :-) He thinks I am :-)
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Neither :-(
Whose parents do you see the most? His of course.
Who has more friends? I keep in touch with friends way better, so it seems like me. But his friends are loyal and they always seem to find each other again to catch up - I'll ditto Courtney on that one!!!!!!!
Who has more siblings? I do.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think I do :-) But it's pretty even.
2 comments:
I love hearing this fun stuff about you guys. I love Andy and he got so lucky to have found you.
Wow, ten years of college! What a guy. And now it pays off as he's all done. We'd love to get together too. Maybe we'll do a road trip this Summer or Fall.
Post a Comment