3.01.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK TO ME......


I turn 30 this week and I can't say I am happy about this number. This the first year I have actually cared how old I am turning... Hopefully I'll start to feel a little better about being 30.

7 comments:

Janine Doller said...

I can quite believe how fearful you are of your birthday this week... I'm am also dreading turning 30, and I still have 3 years to go! :-O

You must have a great birthday though!

Coordination Queen said...

Happy Birthday! Jake and I were discussing 30 last night... I'm definitely not ready for it.

Trisha said...

30 is not so bad, except my body has started to complain more often. There is so many beautiful women in there 40s and 50 still. They give me hope.

Jason Doller said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday Dear Charis...

Happy Birthday to you!

Loads of love,
Jason, Janine and Jess
(hope to have a recording of Jess singing happy birthday on the blog this evening).

Mary Mitchell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARIS!

Cori said...

Happy Birthday!

Being 30 is a great thing. Just think--your 20's are behind you--all the drama of dating, trying to figure out who you are, all that stuff.

So 30 is my best year yet. It will be for you too!

manders said...

I know sorry I am late. Hope you had awonderful birthday. Remind me what day again? I remember we were close mine is the 7th.Take care