Andy attended a conference at the U of Utah this past weekend. It was a working/skiing/snowboarding conference :-) So while he worked and played I shopped, visited with friends and got my hair done :-) It was a great weekend.
Happy Birthday Charis... Don't worry about the number and don't think about it too much. It's just a number. I tell myself that every year and really, it's how you feel on the inside. Trust me, I was in your boat and now I am at a happy 33. Well 34 soon. It was so good to catch up with you in Utah. Been forever.
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charis! Oh my goodness- I had no idea you were turning thirty this month. Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. YOu guys need to come up soon! Second- your niece is darling! Love those pics. Third- I'm jealous of your ski trip here! I love Utah. Glad that you enjoyed yourself. Miss you guys!
Rude! I so can't believe you were here and you caught up with Trannie and had your hair done and didn't call me?????? Okay I'm over it. ;-) Glad you had fun though. Next time let me know I would love to go to lunch with you if you are in town. The three of us should get together.
Hey no worries about being able to see me. I still love ya! I don't even see half my family and we live in the same state. ;-) I'm up in South Ogden. I'll email you my phone number. Love ya! Trace
6 comments:
Is there a guy wearing a t-shirt in that picture?!
Happy Birthday Charis... Don't worry about the number and don't think about it too much. It's just a number. I tell myself that every year and really, it's how you feel on the inside. Trust me, I was in your boat and now I am at a happy 33. Well 34 soon.
It was so good to catch up with you in Utah. Been forever.
First of all... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Charis! Oh my goodness- I had no idea you were turning thirty this month. Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate. YOu guys need to come up soon!
Second- your niece is darling! Love those pics.
Third- I'm jealous of your ski trip here! I love Utah. Glad that you enjoyed yourself.
Miss you guys!
Rude! I so can't believe you were here and you caught up with Trannie and had your hair done and didn't call me?????? Okay I'm over it. ;-) Glad you had fun though. Next time let me know I would love to go to lunch with you if you are in town. The three of us should get together.
Hey no worries about being able to see me. I still love ya! I don't even see half my family and we live in the same state. ;-) I'm up in South Ogden. I'll email you my phone number.
Love ya!
Trace
It looks like you guys are doing well and having some fun vacations.:) We miss you guys!
Post a Comment