You want to call 911 or at least the push the alarm, when you see a tiny flash outside. Nope, no burglar in our backyard turning his flashlight on and off.
Aww.. one of our favorite things that we miss so much about being in the south! In fact, our kids tried to bring some back to Utah last summer, but they all died on the way. I guess I will always be a southern girl at heart. You'll be there soon. You're southern, right? So weird however,how we keep seeming to trade places-- east to west. :)
Bwahaha... :-D Or the security light outside to ensure your property is lit... ;-)
I guess I shouldn't mention then about about the armed robbery I witnessed about 2 weeks ago just up the road from our house when I got out the car to open the gate when we got home from church...
8 comments:
I went back east for a vacation when I was in 5th grade and that was one of the things I enjoyed the most! Im so jealous!
HAHAHAHAHA! I used to catch them growing up and I'd keep them in the jar until I went to sleep, then my parents would let them go.
Aww.. one of our favorite things that we miss so much about being in the south! In fact, our kids tried to bring some back to Utah last summer, but they all died on the way. I guess I will always be a southern girl at heart. You'll be there soon. You're southern, right? So weird however,how we keep seeming to trade places-- east to west. :)
I've always thought it would be so cool to have a bunch of those. lucky you!
Haha. I'd love to see what the police would say if they showed up at your house because of fireflies.
Bwahaha... :-D Or the security light outside to ensure your property is lit... ;-)
I guess I shouldn't mention then about about the armed robbery I witnessed about 2 weeks ago just up the road from our house when I got out the car to open the gate when we got home from church...
Totally understand, my friend. SCARY! All bugs and insects are! I don't care if others find them cute... I do not like little creatures!!!
Hi Charis, Love your pages. I hear your having company next week. Hope you have a great time together. Say hi to Andy for me. Lots of Love. Debbie
Post a Comment