It is so wonderful to see that you are developing great relashionships. It always makes a place feel more like home when you have some sturdy roots! Take care girl, Karine
Wow! Looks like a fun bunch of people. I'm jealous they have you and Andy around... wish we lived closer. Oh- glad you had fun at girls camp. What a fun leader you are!!
I never noticed before but the girl sitting on the couch in the middle with dark hair...is her name Shelly? She looks just like someone I knew at BYU in my freshman ward!
Will you tell Shelley I said hi. She will only know me by my maiden name which was Rober. Thats so funny, what a small world! Which of the kiddos are hers and is her hubby in the pic?
11 comments:
YAY that looked like so much fun!
It is so wonderful to see that you are developing great relashionships. It always makes a place feel more like home when you have some sturdy roots!
Take care girl,
Karine
I am sad that Amber and I are not in the picture.
Charis you make lifelong friends wherever you go. Your my hero.
Hey! I know some of them! How fun. I wish GA and WA were closer together :)
Wow! Looks like a fun bunch of people. I'm jealous they have you and Andy around... wish we lived closer. Oh- glad you had fun at girls camp. What a fun leader you are!!
Aww - we love you people!
Looks like it's the perfect spot for you. There is nothing better than great friends.
yep theres katie and cameron.
I never noticed before but the girl sitting on the couch in the middle with dark hair...is her name Shelly? She looks just like someone I knew at BYU in my freshman ward!
Will you tell Shelley I said hi. She will only know me by my maiden name which was Rober. Thats so funny, what a small world! Which of the kiddos are hers and is her hubby in the pic?
Post a Comment