:-) It's awesome to be able to go back to where you were married! And those are such STUNNING photos!
Aww...such a pretty temple...my favorite part about that particular temple is the lights at Christmas!
y'all are so cute
I didnt know thats where you guys were married! We got married there too! I LOVE that temple!
Great picture of the two of you! Wish I could have been in CA and crossed pathes with you. Maybe next time. Love you both. Deb
Post a Comment
5 comments:
:-) It's awesome to be able to go back to where you were married! And those are such STUNNING photos!
Aww...such a pretty temple...my favorite part about that particular temple is the lights at Christmas!
y'all are so cute
I didnt know thats where you guys were married! We got married there too! I LOVE that temple!
Great picture of the two of you! Wish I could have been in CA and crossed pathes with you. Maybe next time. Love you both. Deb
Post a Comment