Well the point of this post is not really to tell you about my car, but you now know the story. Last night Andy told me he wished we had had the camera with us, to take pictures of my car. I asked him why, and he said "For the blog" Andy doesn't have anything to do with the blog and rarely knows what I post about, yet he even thought yesterdays incident was blog worthy :-) I am happy he is always thinking of my blog :-) If my car is right off, I'll be sure to get some pictures!
8.28.2008
Blog Worthy
Yesterday morning I was on my way to class. I was just a few streets away from where I usually park, and I was the first car stopped at a red light. The light then turned green and I proceeded to go. I looked to my left (thankfully, even though NO ONE should have been coming) and see a car coming towards me. So I hesitate and look the light again, wondering if it was not green after all, surely he is NOT running a RED light STRAIGHT INTO ME! Well I was right, about the green light, and about his driving straight into me. Thankfully he hit the left corner of my car and NOT the left door, that would have been terrible. I am so thankful that I did hesitate and check the light again! Well I am totally fine but my car may not be. I could not even drive the car out of the intersection. It was quite a scene. My car was totally blocking a busy intersection on campus at 8:30 in the morning. The kid took all responsibility and was issued a citation right there. I had a witness who told the cops everything, and were no injuries. Though I am not sure my poor car is going to make it :-( Sad. I was just thinking the other day how much I liked my car. Nothing fancy, a Ford Focus, but I really love it. And it's a stick which I love and they are not too common.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Im so sorry! Im so glad your okay but thats a bummer about your car. John is the same way with our blog. I dont think hes looked at it in months but he always gives me ideas of what to blog about.
I'm so glad you weren't hurt but sheesh, that must have shaken you a bit! Sorry about the car!
Good job on rechecking. I hardly ever do that... I'm glad you're ok.
Charis! I had no idea you were in an accident. I'm glad you are okay... and when are you car shopping?
Post a Comment