8.27.2008

CHOCOLATE X 3

Meet my latest addiction.  My first job in high school was working at a store that sold GELATO.  This gelato was amazing and much to my delight, we could eat as much as we wanted (and I wonder why I got so fat in Matric.) Well, as a result of eating so much gelato when I was younger, I will only eat good quality ice cream and I won't eat any generic brand.  That is, until I met Chocolate Trinity.  Publix is the local grocery store and their store brand ice cream is DELICIOUS. 

Here is a description of the ice cream - "We start with the freshest ingredients, like the rich, dark chocolate you'll taste in our Chocolate Trinity Ice Cream. Then we take thick Mackinac Fudge and swirl it right in. And if that wasn't enough, we load it all with mini cups of thick fudge." Publix

So, if you happen to be in a grocery store in the south, I hope you will meet my new friend!
You shouldn't be surprised with this post, considering how much I happen to mention CHOCOLATE on this blog!

5 comments:

Janine Doller said...

OMW! Seriously drooling here! I am a LOVER of anything chocolate, and especially chocolate ice-cream! Man! You better enjoy some of that on my behalf... ;-)

Coordination Queen said...

Oooh thanks for mentioning that one. I'll go pick some up next time I go past Publix.

Mary Mitchell said...

This post makes me so happy - we LOVE Publix ice cream. We thought we might be a little crazy for loving the store brand, so I feel a little justified now =). We haven't tried the trinity yet, we are all about the chocolate almond. YUM! Makes me want to go to Publix...

Melissa said...

Charis-- we had publix in Tennessee and loved everything there! They are quality generic. :')

ktgrace said...

oh chocolate trinity...my new favorite...have a carton in the freezer right now. I don't know if i should really thank you...because now...i can't stop eating it!!! thanks again for having us over the other night!!