Yeah. I love seeing "go to Hell Mormon" signs right next to "stop the hate" signs. Hmmm... I don't think we'd be out protesting for losing a fair election TWICE!
wow! It's unreal how ignorant people are. P.S. how many other churches were involved? Oh yeah that would be the Catholics, the Jewish communities, the Protastants, and quite a few other religions. It's really sad.
This is sad.. their fight was lost fair and square and now they're trying to blame someone else. They just need to move on. California did the right thing by voting the way they felt the sanctity of marriage should be! Great pictures for your blog though!
11 comments:
Oh....sad, sad, sad.
mobs at the temple....didnt think we would see this day again
that is very rediculous!
:-O I am SHOCKED! What on earth are they protesting against anyways?
Very sad...
Oh wow. I didn't know that happened. Sad...
Yeah. I love seeing "go to Hell Mormon" signs right next to "stop the hate" signs. Hmmm... I don't think we'd be out protesting for losing a fair election TWICE!
I heard about that. It's so crazy! Very sad how the world is turning out, isn't it?
Times are getting tough! Isn't this crazy? My sister-in-law lives in LA. Her hubby had quite a nice blog on this subject just before the election.
http://deannajon.blogspot.com/
All I can say is hooray for the majority of Californians for standing up for the sanctity of marriage!
Awful- isn't it? I know! I can't stop thinking about it.
I want to talk soon! I need to catch up with you.
wow! It's unreal how ignorant people are. P.S. how many other churches were involved? Oh yeah that would be the Catholics, the Jewish communities, the Protastants, and quite a few other religions. It's really sad.
This is sad.. their fight was lost fair and square and now they're trying to blame someone else. They just need to move on. California did the right thing by voting the way they felt the sanctity of marriage should be! Great pictures for your blog though!
Post a Comment