Happy happy birthday week Charis dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be...a happy happy birthday to you from me! Oh how I miss Primary! :)
what a great pic!! what a fun night! I think fun really is an understatment! Which one of us has a birthday next??? And is Sarah going to bring the chocolate cake again!
4 comments:
Happy happy birthday week Charis dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish then it would be...a happy happy birthday to you from me! Oh how I miss Primary! :)
what a great pic!! what a fun night! I think fun really is an understatment! Which one of us has a birthday next??? And is Sarah going to bring the chocolate cake again!
Happy Birthday Week!
Happy birthday to you!
Post a Comment