We were recently at the mall returning something at a kiosk. I had 'store' credit so I had to buy from that particular kiosk. Well, I was having a hard time finding anything I wanted and was being a little impatient with the workers because I just wanted my money back. Andy reminded me to be nice :-) I was a little nicer and settled on something and kept the remaining store credit for a future purchase. It was almost time for the mall to close by the time I found anything and I still had other stores I wanted to look in. So, I left to go do a little more shopping and Andy made the exchange for me.

Andy made the exchange and met me in another store. He then tells me that the ladies at the kiosk wanted to let him know that they (clearly they had discussed it, come to a conclusion and she was now the spokesman for the two) :-) thought that he was a very nice man and that he was very patient. She said that most husbands would have been impatient hurrying their wives along and ready to leave. But Andy stood patiently as I walked around the booth multiple times look for the perfect item.
They were right. Andy is a 'VERY NICE MAN' :-)
And I am a very lucky wife!
6 comments:
They are right he is! That is one thing I like about Jared is that he's good to shop with, if he was impatient that would not mix well with my shopping habits!
Yes he is!!! And your pretty great too :)
Andy is just a good guy. Period. You are very lucky. (But so is he!)
We totally agree! :)
You and Andy seem to really balance each other well. Lucky you.
That sounds like the Andy I know...
Chad
Post a Comment