5.22.2009

EASY BREEZY

Blog Header CREDIT

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Charis- when I read their update the other day, I was so sad. I cried all that morning. What a terrible thing for any family to go through- you know that all too well, huh?

I just want to tell you that I think you are so awesome to post their link on your blog. I'm sure that is how they receive help- through people like you willing to spread the word. That is, in fact, how I learned of this story back in the fall and have followed it ever since.
I just know you will be blessed for having such a good heart! I love ya!

brooke romney said...

Love it!!!

Erin said...

Hi charis,

Thanks so much for saying hi on my blog. I appreciate it. Knowing who is reading is always a PLUS!! It would be fun to see who you guys are. Did you guys ever know Greg?