7.08.2009

Happiness....

Is finding a new favorite chocolate bar.
For a while this was my favorite Ghirardelli Bar
Until I met this one!
YUMMY
When you don't have kids or pets, you blog about other things that bring you happiness ;-) Chocolate makes me happy.

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Oh baby. I think I will marry that. Hazelnut...Ghiradelli. Holy craving. Thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

You make me smile! Miss you and love you lots!! Liz

Charlotta-love said...

I still love reisens. Mm...

Lo Gung said...

Maybe it's time to get a kid of some pets!

Andy said...

Will,

I love you, man.

But we've have only 3 or 4 very limited interactions over the past 3 years...and each time you've made some comment about how you think we should be having kids. Most of these comments have been derogatory or judgmental in nature.

My advice: Pay attention to you and your family, and don't worry about what anyone else is doing. You have no facts.

I still love you. :-)

Take care,

Andy

Janine Doller said...

Looks Divine! :) I'll have to make a plan to try some... :D

And chocolate is as good a thing as any to make you happy! ;)

Trisha said...

I seriously overdosed on chocolate last time in San Francisco at Ghirardelli. Good times.