well, i love the pic! Wish we could have done the same when i lived there! Oh well, we'll plan a fun get together soon ! :-) i hope your not dying in that southern heat. Yes, i remember vividly.
Fun times! Very cute! I've only been to Knoxville (I was there for work so I didn't make it over to Nashville) but it was a nice taste of the southern hospitality in this country!
4 comments:
well, i love the pic! Wish we could have done the same when i lived there! Oh well, we'll plan a fun get together soon ! :-) i hope your not dying in that southern heat. Yes, i remember vividly.
I love Nashville. You look great in the hat, Charis!
Fun times! Very cute! I've only been to Knoxville (I was there for work so I didn't make it over to Nashville) but it was a nice taste of the southern hospitality in this country!
You make that hat look good! What a fun way to spend the 4th.
Post a Comment