Charis and Andy!!! They are so precious I can't even believe it!! And I adore their names too! CONGRATULATIONS. we are thrilled for you both. Can't wait to meet them in person soon (hopefully!) love you guys!
So sweet! I am so happy for you two. Congratulations on such precious bundles of joy and I wish you much happiness as you raise them. P.S. This is the former Jen Reckling :)
11 comments:
Congratulations you two!!! They look just precious! Love the names! Mallory is one of my most favorites!
Oh so sweet! They melt my heart. You can tell how small the babies are by how gigantic the Binky looks in Andrew's mouth!
Congratulations!! They are so beautiful!!
Oh my goodness, they are so sweet and perfect! They have so much hair too! My babies never had hair! Congratulations!
Charis and Andy!!! They are so precious I can't even believe it!! And I adore their names too! CONGRATULATIONS. we are thrilled for you both. Can't wait to meet them in person soon (hopefully!)
love you guys!
Happy Mother's Day to you! What a wonderful gift!!
Congrats, I am so happy for the both of you. What great parents you will be.
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL!!! & they are BOTH BEAUTIFUL!!!
So sweet! I am so happy for you two. Congratulations on such precious bundles of joy and I wish you much happiness as you raise them. P.S. This is the former Jen Reckling :)
beautiful, beautiful babies! I am so thankful that they are doing well. Try to sleep as much as you can!
Absolutely precious!!!
Post a Comment