I love this picture. They are four look so good together!
I never looked as pretty as you do while I was in the hospital! What a beautiful family :) You doubled in size!
what a beautiful mommy and a perfect little family. we're so happy for you and we can't wait to meet them.
Oh man!!! Congrats. They are tiny and to die for. I'd love to hear the birth story sometime!!! Love you!
I can't help but giggle and tear up at this sweet photo! That little girl just looks too little to be so bright eyed! :)Happy Mother's Day Charis! I hope it has truly been a very special day! :) Congratulations on the first of many!Love all four of you! :)
What a beautiful family! Congratulations and Happy Mothers Day!
What a beautiful picture of your new family of 4! You look wonderful!
Love this picture! Was going to say how much baby girl looks like you...big bright eyes on the camera, but realized I'm not sure thats baby girl! Color pics easier to distinguish. The babes are very photogenic. Great family picture. Love you!
Charis! They are adorable!! I am so thrilled for you guys! Enjoy your little ones!! You look gorgeous by the way mama! :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love this picture. They are four look so good together!
I never looked as pretty as you do while I was in the hospital! What a beautiful family :) You doubled in size!
what a beautiful mommy and a perfect little family. we're so happy for you and we can't wait to meet them.
Oh man!!! Congrats. They are tiny and to die for. I'd love to hear the birth story sometime!!! Love you!
I can't help but giggle and tear up at this sweet photo! That little girl just looks too little to be so bright eyed! :)
Happy Mother's Day Charis! I hope it has truly been a very special day! :) Congratulations on the first of many!
Love all four of you! :)
What a beautiful family! Congratulations and Happy Mothers Day!
What a beautiful picture of your new family of 4! You look wonderful!
Love this picture! Was going to say how much baby girl looks like you...big bright eyes on the camera, but realized I'm not sure thats baby girl! Color pics easier to distinguish. The babes are very photogenic. Great family picture. Love you!
Charis! They are adorable!! I am so thrilled for you guys! Enjoy your little ones!! You look gorgeous by the way mama! :)
Post a Comment