This video reflects much of what goes on around our house lately
- the babies are always co-ordinating ;-)
- M is in love with me lately
- A is still scooting on his bum
- A also finds comfort in the blanket and often goes to get it
- M is in LOVE with the blanket
- The share, sometimes!!!!
- A loves to take M's bow out of her hair
- A loves to pull M's hair even more
2 comments:
That is my favorite video I have seen all year! Those twins are so cute. I caught Mallory's eye today at church and was rewarded with the most beautiful smile. Your children are precious. I will miss not being able to watch them grow older. I just might blog stalk your family. So cute!
So absolutely adorable! And definite siblings... :) SO cute to watch...
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment