7.17.2011

Places to go

Stair climbing? What's the big deal? They are 14 months and only now climbing stairs?

The big deal is that as of yesterday Andrew had not climbed one stair. He was not interested in climbing the stairs at all. He was content to play on the first stair and go no further.

Mallory would get on the first step and sit there and do nothing. We hadn't put a gate at the bottom of the stairs cause they weren't interested.

This morning I was getting ready and I heard them playing in another room. I went to check on them and they were both almost to the top of the stairs.

Yesterday - not one stair. Today - the top of the stairs.

3 comments:

the fowlers said...

Isn't it crazy how that happens? The same thing happened to me with drawers. She never opened any and then one day...

Maybe they were sneaking out of bed at night to practice.

The Tenorio Boys... And me! said...

ahhh, too cute! You have your hands full now!
Andrew is a really fast climber!

Melissa said...

Oh boy! Say good-bye to all your cutest shoes for a while and keep on the running shoes! I have a feeling your life going to get even busier! :)