2.05.2010

20 WEEKS & 2 DAYS


This picture was taken almost 2 weeks ago.
If you think I look pretty big for
20 weeks you might be right!
But seeing as I am carrying TWO people
I think I get a FREE FAT PASS ;-)

14 comments:

manders said...

You look absolutely adorable... What a cute prego soon to be mommy.

Kirsty said...

I think you look gorgeous!! I am so excited for you guys. Are you going to find out the sexes?

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

You are SOOO CUTE! & You get whatever you want; you're pregnant! Can't wait til we can make our ATL trip:) Can I have a fat pass even if I'm carrying only 1?! For some reason I am just really good at packing on the pounds when I'm pregnant:(

Melissa said...

It's sooo not fat! And you are sooo cute! You will cherish the pictures of you pregnant! Just wait! :)

dmaggiemay said...

FFP aside. You look GORGEOUS.
Love ya.

Kris said...

You look great! And you don't look fat, you look pregnant and beautiful!!

The Shepherd Family said...

Very cute! You look amazing!

Erin said...

Hey Charis! Thanks for saying hello. I'm glad you have a blog that I can check up on! haha. I will send out the invite today.

You are so darling. And that belly of yours? TINY. I can't believe you are carrying twins! It looks the size of someone with just one in there! How exciting for you.

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Erin

MommaG said...

That's the cutest little belly I've seen since my daughter was pregnant! I am so happy for you!
Luv ya!

ajensen said...

you look happy. . that is so wonderful. cant wait to see pictures of the babies :) your on the downhill now!!!

Unknown said...

Very, very cute little bump, considering there are two in there. You are looking radiant. Congrats!

Mike Romney said...

You look AWESOME!

Tran said...

I looked bigger than you at 20 weeks and I am not even carrying twins so you can't talk girly.. You look wonderful and glowing.. So happy for you both.. And think this way; 1 pregnancy = 2 kids rather than 2 pregnancies = 2 kids.. You only have to go through it once.. hehe.

Simon Tribe -ooh ha haa said...

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful!!!