I did not know that Plato said this! I have used this quote before :-) I like how you just commented on my blog that you used that Sheri Dew quote! Awesome :-) Okay I'm SO EXCITED for you to be having BOY-GIRL TWINS!!! How amazing and incredible and cool! I hope you'll have some good help for at least the first 6 months,.. do you? I vote for the same Simon for obvious reason, but Simon Call sounds good! Congratulations! You must be like 28 weeks now, right? How are you feeling???
1 comment:
I did not know that Plato said this! I have used this quote before :-) I like how you just commented on my blog that you used that Sheri Dew quote! Awesome :-) Okay I'm SO EXCITED for you to be having BOY-GIRL TWINS!!! How amazing and incredible and cool! I hope you'll have some good help for at least the first 6 months,.. do you? I vote for the same Simon for obvious reason, but Simon Call sounds good! Congratulations! You must be like 28 weeks now, right? How are you feeling???
Post a Comment