2.08.2010

Boy Names - SUGGESTIONS?

We are having BOY /GIRL twins.
We have a few girl names that we love and will most likely use.
We are not having as much luck with the boy names

12 comments:

Kirsty said...

I'm a fan of Jonathan, Benjamin and Gabriel myself ;) So...2 boys it is??? Boys are so wonderful!

Lisa Henderson said...

Does that mean you are having boys?

Janine Doller said...

I'm quite partial to Felix or Jonas... :)

Good luck with the choices!

Mike Romney said...

Hmmm, nothing that rhymes with a body part or a bodily function. Nothing he will have to defend on the playground. Nothing that will make their teacher think, "Hmmmm, what were his parents thinking?" Nothing that will be so long to spell that he'll be the only kindergartener that can't spell his name. Nothing that can be a girls name too. Boy names are SO HARD. Take it form the girl who has had 3!

In all seriousness, just a name that you both love. We wrote all the possibilities down, hung them on the fridge then crossed them off when they were a definite no. I also LOVE family names and names with a history. It's nice to have a story to tell them about their name. That being said, we mostly just went with what we liked...Jace, Parker, James.

BiggDogg said...

Ned

Coordination Queen said...

Good Luck! I made a list of all the boy names I liked then sat down with Jake and crossed off all of the ones he didn't like. It left us with about 5. Within a few days it was narrowed down to 2. It took about 2 weeks of discussion and disagreement until I threw both of those out the window and picked something different that just fit. Like I said, GOOD LUCK!

dmaggiemay said...

OH I just LOVE the name game!

Christine said...

It's been awhile since I checked your blog! CONGRATULATIONS! Kids are so much fun, and to be having twins!?! So exciting! As for picking names...that can be tough. We didn't have Logan's name picked out until we were driving to the hospital. :) Good luck! Sam and I are excited for you both!

Kearl said...

Boy names are super hard (and we should know since we've had to do it three times). I suggest going with something from South Africa. You get the chance to use a name that most people can't (like we love the name "Manny", but don't have a drop of Hispanic blood in us, so feel weird using a Hispanic name)

Monique said...

Oh my gosh!!! I haven't looked at your blog for a while! TWINS!!!! WOW! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys :) We had a hard time with boy names as well. Good luck! I vote Noah. That's our youngest's middle name. I hope pregnancy is treating you well. You look great!!!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting for you guys! Good luck with picking names...we haven't had to worry about boys names--probably because we can't agree on them!

Karine said...

I personally think that the meaning of the name is important. Whether it be a family name or name of someone you adore. Also, the defintion of the name makes it that much more sentimental. For example Madison means "gift from Jehova."
Good luck. I am sure you will choose the perfect name for your little ones!